Re: lynx-dev Re: release time

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: release time
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Whether a release is 'bug free' or not has nothing much to do with TD.
It has to do with how many people, with how many compilers, on how many
operating systems and hardware, compile the software, and then access every
variation of web page that exists.  The more of these combinations that
are exercised, the more bugs that will turn up.

The latest trn news reader release has been in beta test for 4 years now.
I would hate to see lynx do the same thing...
<URL:http://www.tclfaq.wservice.com/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."