lynx-dev LYNX: idea?: lynx-mode for (free) netscrape?

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: idea?: lynx-mode for (free) netscrape?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Being as the 99.7% ONLY browser I use is lynx (and do I love it so!),
and I am so used to the keyboard-keys for running it --

wouldn't it be nice if those few times we really NEED pictures,
drawings, octahedrons, Apollo-engine drawings, etc,

if we could run "netscrape -lynx-mode"...

Since people are hacking it these days (netscrape), I wonder
if any of the people on THIS list have looked at the code
in the command-processor for Netscrape ... like, how hard
would it be to make some sed or perl or whatever thingie to
take that/those .c-programs (c++? then easier?) and auto-produce
some lynx-mode ones.

Just a thought...