Re: lynx-dev Fatal error in Lynx 2.8 rel 2

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Fatal error in Lynx 2.8 rel 2
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, pgreer wrote:

> I've been trying for quite a while to get Lynx to work correctly
> under wyse 50 and wyse 60 terminals (arrow keys do not work). Several
> terminfo files have been tried (and I know it's not the terminal
> settings as smit under AIX works correctly). I found out through
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jeffwong/lynxstuff/Wyse/index.html that I
> needed Lynx 2.8 or higher. I've compiled it on an RS6000 running AIX
> 4.2.1.0 but recieved the following error when trying to run the executable
> that was created:

The error doesn't have to do with the wyse terminals. Wyse 50 and 60
terminals are quite different. If I remember correctly, Jeff has
information on the Wyse 50 terminals on his site. For the wyse 60
terminals, any version of lynx works fine. The options for the arrow
keys are in my posting of 15 September 1998. I'll send you a copy
separately, so as not to crowd the list with duplicate postings.
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)