lynx-dev Now can't log onto schwab at all

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Now can't log onto schwab at all
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:08:03 -0700 (PDT)

I wanted to look into the "incorrect links in lynx" problem I mentioned
earlier with the Schwab web site, but I can't log in at all anymore..
Or rather, I can partially log in.

I type in my account # and password, then I go to a screen describing their
policy, and there's basically an agree/disagree selection.

So when you agree, it goes back to the account #/password screen, saying
there was something wrong with the connection.  I can successfully log
in with IE, so the site's not down (unfortunately sometimes when the main
computer connection is down, you get similar behavior.)

Can anyone else use their Schwab account with Lynx and have any ideas why it
doesn't work for me?

I'm using
Lynx Version 2.8rel.2 (1998)