lynx-dev programming forms in lynx

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev programming forms in lynx
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 23:19:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone!

  I have a problem/question/suggestion. I would like to have a document in
my own directory (unix user) that behaves like a form, but without a cgi
program to interpret it (because something like that does not exist in my
server). I would like the cgi interpretation to be made by lynx, that is
to say I want to have a menu in a local html file (say my bookmarks file),
group them in options menu, select one of them and lynx do the work of the
cgi program that takes me to the link I choose. I am thinking of something
like the options menu forms, but in that case there's no html file. Am I
clear enough ?

  Have a great day!

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html