lynx-dev Queries and problems

From: Ravi Kumar
Subject: lynx-dev Queries and problems
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:56:47

Hi,
  I started using Lynx recently (infact yesterday) on my windows machine.I
read thru your readme document that was bundled along with the lynx zip
file.I have a couple of queries to ask.

a. I would like to know if the lynx that I downloaded from your site is the
latest.If not where can I find the latest win32 version of the same.
b.Where can I find the source code of the win32 version of lynx.I checked
out the lynx web site, but I find that there are mainly links to UNIX
VERSION OF THE BROWSER.i got overwhelmed and would like to get the windows
version of the source  ( win32 version).
c.I am not able to set the HELPFILES to my local machine using "file:"
protocol. Lynx says that it is not able to connect to the ftp site.I would
like the browser to point to the local help file copy while displaying help.
d.I want to custimise the colours.Is it possible. pls help.

Success is relative: It is what we can make of the mess we made of things.
                                      --- T.S.Eliot

Have a nice Day,
Ravi Kumar