Re: lynx-dev anyone out there seen tidy?

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: lynx-dev anyone out there seen tidy?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:39:10 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Henry Nelson wrote:

> >    Please don't use the term ``freeware'' as a synonym for ``free
>
> I was able to find "tidy.c", but it includes "platform.h" and "html.h".
> Are these in the standard libw3?  Does someone have the URL for that?

These header files are part of the complete package at:
   http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy14dec98.tgz

On HP-UX 11 I had to do some "tweaks" on the Makefile (to account for
line endings, etc.) and platform.h to get it to compile with the native
cc. The platform.h change was not needed on Linux where I used gcc.

Good luck,
 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032