Re: lynx-dev Anchor reference for 'quit'

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Anchor reference for 'quit'
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:26:36 +0000 (GMT)

> I am using Lynx version 2.6 for Unix SVR 4.2 release 1.
> I am developing a web based application which is going to be viewed through
> Lynx Browser only.
> I want to QUIT lynx after clicking an anchor reference in HTMl file.

This is not a web based application, it is a Lynx based application; a
true web based application would leave the user in control.

> I don't want to use normal shortcut key q/Q.
> What sholud I use in anchor reference to quit the browser.

You will need to modify the source code (you might just manage it by
using a LYNXCGI: link which kills the main Lynx, but you may find that
the terminal state is not reset properly).