lynx-dev installing

From: Byron Morgan
Subject: lynx-dev installing
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:22:44 PST

ok, i know i'm not the brightest of people....but i can't figure this
out....i used to have a version of lynx on an older win95 machine, and
used it a lot...well, that machine had masive meltdown
(litterally....power supply overloaded and burned the machine and tried
to take the bedroom with it) anyway......i am on win98 now, and i just
downloaded lynx 2.8.1 and i can't figure out how to get it working,
installed, or much more than unzipped......is there any chance you could
put it in a little plainer english than the .h files and all.....i never
took the programming class they suggested to me (now i know why they
said take it) ohh wel...lemme know something please...i maye have just
overlooked the plain english explanation, if so, tell me where it is
pleese  :)  thanks

Byron