Re: One Question!

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: One Question!
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:19:12 -0500

As you have seen, there are some simple transactions that can be performed
with Lynx from the command line (batch file).  On the other hand, it is not
possible to emulate an arbitrary Lynx session from the command line interface.

If you run Lynx under a user-emulator such as Expect you can do the latter.

This is hearsay, I haven't done it.

Al