Re: lynx-dev Re: next/prev link

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: next/prev link
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:17:06 -0500 (EST)

Sorry about resurrecting this thread, but I'm just now cleaning
out my mbox...

Just wanted to point out that when link numbering is turned on a user
can go to the next link by typing 123g, assuming the current link is 122.
Also the + char is not mapped to anything.  Suppose we were to add a +
command to jump to the next link by typing "+1"?
Just a thought.  This would actually be a bit skewed as the "-" char is already
bound to go to the prev page.
--le