lynx-dev mailto recipient names

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev mailto recipient names
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 08:01:59 -0500 (EST)

since we seem to be into nitty improvements this weekend ...
quite often, i e-mail a newspaper article to someone out there
using Lynx Printing Options [2];
unfortunately, the offered name is not updated
-- as it is eg in the case of links using  g  -- ,
but my own e-address is rather unhelpfully offered each time instead.
how simple would this be to change so the last name is offered again?
where should i look in Lynx source?