lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 2

From: Scott Bigham
Subject: lynx-dev PATCH [dev21]: source caching, take 2
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:25:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Scott Bigham wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> > I prefer to have a choice between caching sources in temp files or keeping
> > them in RAM by managing a dynamic list of Cached Stream's or so.

> Yeah, well, I'm not that good.

You had to challenge me, didn't you? ;)  Okay, after some pfutzing
around with HTChunks, I think I've got a working version of memory
caching of source.  The SOURCE_CACHE option now has settings FILE,
MEMORY and NONE, with the obvious meanings, defaulting to NONE.  This
patch replaces my previous patch, so you'll have to back that out first.

                                                -sbigham