Re: lynx-dev HTML.c and table alignment (2.8.2dev.25)

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev HTML.c and table alignment (2.8.2dev.25)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 13:05:43 +0100 (BST)

> lynx tries to honor the align attribute for TABLE elements.  This does
> more harm than good, since every single rows will be centered, too.  For

I'd suggest checking the archives;  I think this one is unwinable.
Whatever you do you are going to get bug reports that someone's table
layout is not being honoured the way they expect.

If you still want this, it must be done as a run time option, and there
will still be bug reports from people who don't read the documentation.