Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.25d-cpp.patch.gz
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:06:05 +0900 (JST)

> LYNXfoo:// URL type is a nice idea: we can add *.html files under lynx_help/
                           ^^^^
That's exactly the word I used.  But is it essential, useful or meaningful
for a large majority of the users who are to be forever burdened by it?

> As for "Status of the setting" page, its layout can be changed without a
> problem according lynx-dev consensus so Henry start a battle against really
> minor item. Non-english speaker can also be excused for proposed wording.

My "battle" has nothing to do with grammer, spelling or wording.  If I
thought it was a useful addition I might volunteer to work on those aspects.
Today is my final "attack", but it is against no "minor item"; it is against
the WHOLE thing.

__Henry