Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cookies, site doesn't think I have them.

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cookies, site doesn't think I have them.
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:15:24 +0900 (JST)

> --------- Here is where I was before I got that msg about "do you allow
> cookies?"  or whatever:
>
>                          Lynx 2.8.2pre.4 (16 May 1999) ([1]development version
) - [2]compile time options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[...]
> Where is my lynx.cfg?   I don't know -- i DID have one.
> Does new lynx remove it?  Am running someone else's lynx runtime.

Take a look at that 2nd link "compile time options" off of the [=]info
page.  There you will find not only where your lynx.cfg is, but what is
in it.  Further, you will be able to take a look at the default lynx.cfg
with all of it's explanation.  Just [/]search through it for "cookies".
You might like the RELOAD THE CHANGES function which is right there in
front of you.

__Henry