lynx-dev 2.8.2 and NetBSD-1.4

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev 2.8.2 and NetBSD-1.4
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:54:16 -0400

I've installed NetBSD-1.4 on my home system and there are some change to
the environment there that should be fixed post-2.8.2:

../WWW/Library/Implementation/tcp.h:52: warning:
  deprecated symbol "unix" is no longer predefined

lib_tstp.o: warning: reference to compatibility sigprocmask();
  include <signal.h> for correct reference
lib_tstp.o: warning: reference to compatibility sigaction();
  include <signal.h> for correct reference

Marvin the Paranoid Android.