Re: lynx-dev 2.8.3dev.2 patch 7 - FTP dir formats, lynx.man

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.3dev.2 patch 7 - FTP dir formats, lynx.man
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> to go through the other patches possibly (except the DOS ftp - I have an
> impression that DK is still testing it) tonight so I can make a dev.3 in

The only change to lynx was to user PASV rather than PORT in ftp. The
rest of the changes were to wattcp. FTP is working in the DOS port
with the modified tcp library. I just found out that Gisle Vanem has
been working on an updated version of WATTCP, called WATT-32. I will
try to get this to work with the DOS port of lynx, and see how this
compares to Igor's modification of the old source. Anyone interested
in the tcplib aspect of the DOS port should probably also join the
WATT-32 list.
                                   Doug
__
Doug Kaufman