Re: lynx-dev suggested addition to lynx.cfg

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev suggested addition to lynx.cfg
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:51:58 +0900 (JST)

> I suggest the following be added at the end of lynx.cfg:
>
> # If an installation or distribution uses a (properly modified) copy
[...]
> #INCLUDE:~/.lynx.cfg
>

> The point of recommending a specific name is to prevent different
> linux distributions (or similar packagers) from inventing different,
> incompatible conventions; I don't really care what the suggested
> name is.
>
> Comments?

Only to ask why "at the end."  Why not at the top together with all the
other #INCLUDE information?  (Alternately, move the INCLUDE stuff to the
very bottom of lynx.cfg.  It seems more logical to have it the first one,
however.)  Having duplicate defines widely spaced in the lynx.cfg file
makes it just that more complex to extract unique strings from lynx.cfg.

__Henry