lynx-dev Lynx info on sec.gov web page!

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx info on sec.gov web page!
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

From: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/txt-srch-sec

NOTE: Lynx users may not see a search dialog. Enter 's' to display a
   search dialog.

Cool!  They're actually giving useful info for Lynx users... That's my
main point for this not-really-development-related message. (Hey, others
talk about the lynx animal, so I don't feel too bad.)

But I'm curious -- why does "Please enter search keywords:" and a text
box show up on GUI browsers?  And not on Lynx?

I was mostly there to see if there was publically available info about
the TiVo IPO I read about on news.com.