Re: lynx-dev $LIB/lynx_doc is still created with "make install-help"

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev $LIB/lynx_doc is still created with "make install-help"
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 02:29:32 -0600

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999, Henry Nelson (address@hidden) said:

| A completely empty subdirectory "lynx_doc" is created with the
| install-help target.

Yeah ... I noticed that too (with -dev.5, anyway).

Also, in the lynx_help dir, you'll probably also find sym links for
COPYHEADER and COPYING that point to themselves (at least I do on a
FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE system) ... which is probably from getting the
args to "ln -s" reversed (though I really haven't pawed through the
Makefile yet to be sure about that).

/kim