lynx-dev Re: Translation patches

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Translation patches
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:48:19 -0400

On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 11:24:24AM -0400, I wrote:
> Starting to work on integrating the Translation Project (TP) message
> Note that truncating a 300M file creates a 300M patch :-(
And 300K=300K as well :-)

> I'm working towards a parallel full Lynx distribution file that
> contains the latest message catalogs from the TP. Using the
> placeholders should allow our distribution build process to do this on
> the fly. I can't reach the TP site at the moment, so that part is on
> hold.

I've cobbled together a full Lynx distribution with the catalogs I
know about. It is in flux as far as the naming scheme (I've set it
up using a different unpack directory that the usual lynx2-8-3; i.e.
lynx-2.8.3.dev7). Let me know what you think of this style. It's
intended to be used by the Translation Project so they can match
catalogs better to Lynx versions...

http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/gnumatic/lynx-2.8.3.dev7.tar.gz

Marvin the Paranoid Android.