lynx-dev Lynx versions that support HTTP1.1 (HostHeaders)

From: Clayton Lambert
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx versions that support HTTP1.1 (HostHeaders)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:20:28 -0400

Help!

I have a bunch of customers that say they have users of Lynx and that it
doesn't support host headers...So, they want a HUGE amount of IP space
from me to support their non-Http1.1 compatible users.

Does Lynx in any of it's versions support Name based virtualhosting via
HTTP1.1 Hostheader compatibility?

Thanks alot!

Clayton Lambert

--
Remember it is the Marine, not the reporter, who gives us the freedom of
press.

It is the sailor, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.

It is the airman, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to
demonstrate.

And it is the soldier who salutes the flag and says,
this we will defend, who stands    fast at our darkest moments.
-Charles M. Provice