lynx-dev DJGPP bug introduced between dev.6 and dev.8

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev DJGPP bug introduced between dev.6 and dev.8
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 03:47:36 +0400 (MSD)

Trying lynx on yet another DOS machine I found a strange phenomenon
I've never seen before:
with dev.8, when I press 'q' to quit lynx session I got my EGA display
messed up totally with strange symbols... so I need to reboot machine.
No problem when I exit with ^C or using an earlier version dev.6

Not sure this could be recreated with another hardware
but do you have any idea, Doug?