lynx-dev Unzipping Lynx 2.8.2

From: R. Alan Squire
Subject: lynx-dev Unzipping Lynx 2.8.2
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:02:06

I'm using MS-DOS 6.22.  My problem is with the unzipping of the ZIP file I
downloaded, which I renamed LYNX282.ZIP.  I use the command...

  C:\> pkunzip -d lynx282.zip

... but I inadvertently get many of these...

  File already exists. Overwrite (y,n,a,r)?

Even with the -d switch, I can't get around this one, most likely due to long
filenames.  I'm unwilling to try renaming since that may give me problems with
compilation.  Has anyone else encountered this?

R. Alan Squire