Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.18

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.18
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 04:40:40 -0500

000106 T.E.Dickey wrote:
> I'm still running behind (a number of offline distractions).

your patience continues to amaze ... (smile).

> offhand (on my list) the email configuration,

is this the recent discussion re calling up one's favorite e-mailer?
my vote is to have such a facility, if it is feasible.

-- snip --
> 2000-01-06 (2.8.3dev.18)
-- snip --
> * modify LYsetXDisplay() to permit $DISPLAY to have an empty value
>   and reuse logic in forms-options from menu-options
>   as validate_x_display() and summarize_x_display().

can we please ALWAYS use the agreed terminology,
ie `form-based options' & `key-based options' (frown)?
this sentence also seems to be syntax-challenged.