lynx-dev Win32 Lynx updated

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Win32 Lynx updated
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:38:00 -0500

I've built lynx-2.8.3dev18 for Win32 using Borland C++ and put it onto
my web site.  This executable was compiled using the same patches as my
last build (dev16), namely the errno, the codepage and the "AUTO"
suppression.

I've added a newer lynx.cfg that I missed on the last build, so the
latest option switches may be tested. I didn't add or change any
compiler switches, so see makefile.bcb for those, including the
"CJK_EX" as discussed here recently.

http://jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/

Cheers.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Wearily I sit here, pain & misery my only companions
And vast intelligence of course
And infinite sorrow
And ....