[no subject]

From: Michael Warner
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:35:32 -0800 (PST)

On or about 12 Jan, 2000, Philip Webb
<address@hidden> wrote:

> 000112 Henry Nelson wrote:

        [...]

> > Use a PRINTER definition in  lynx.cfg  if you wish to call your mailer
> > rather than execute the default action.  Borrowing from the archives:
> > #PRINTER:incl in body, prompt for add:mutt -i %s %s:TRUE
> > #PRINTER:mime attach, prompt for add:mutt -a %s %s:TRUE
> > #PRINTER:incl,subj prompt,dummy add:mutt -i %s -s %s address@hidden:TRUE
> > #PRINTER:mime, subj prompt, dummy add:mutt -a %s -s %s address@hidden:TRUE
> > The same could be done for pine or any other mailer, on Unix at least.
>
> thanx Henry (big grin in red face)!
> BTW who do i thank for the Archive entry?  you, maybe?

The lynx.cfg lines are mine, but it's been so long since I've
used them that I can't vouch for them as written any more.

Note: All that "subj prompt, dummy add" stuff is there as a
mnemonic, because the prompts you actually see won't necessarily
match what your response actually does.  As I recall.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>