Re: lynx-dev Sources for Latest Lynx

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Sources for Latest Lynx
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:16:36 -0300 (EST)

On 2000-02-15 (Today) at 08:52 -0600, Martin McCormick typed:

| I seem to have lost the URL to the lynx distributions.
| Actually, I thought I had it but it turned out to be bad.

http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current for the development series,
and http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/release for the last production
release.

Read
http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month022000/msg00114.html
too.

| I want to download that plus have some hope of installing
| the ssl support rumored to be available.  Thanks to all.

http://www.moxienet.com/lynx/

You may need to adapt the patch if you use the development
series. They're not made for all versions.