Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3pre.1

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3pre.1
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 100 07:19:29 -0500 (EST)

> On Fri, 31 Mar 100, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>
> > I'd have checked this in last night, but there was some problem with the
> > isc.org machine.  Let's try to keep the changes down to bug fixes and
> > documentation - target a release for two weeks from now.
>
>   As I understood Klaus, it's safe to apply my patch wrt SOURCE_CACHE too.
>   Also, issue with SOURCE_CACHE (fetching document from the net when asking
>   for source if document already expired) should be fixed before release IMO.

that was the way I understood, but rather than spend another day unraveling
the email thread, I checked in what I had, because I'd spent time making sure
it built properly.  (I expected to make small changes after pre.1 anyway,
and this one was advertised as a bug fix).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden