Re: lynx-dev cfg help sought

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev cfg help sought
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:10:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, pAb-032871 wrote:

> Reading some later notes, I'm thinking maybe your problems are
> solved, or were specific to this later version of Lynx.  But I
> wanted to reply anyway in case this is some help.  Island.net
> uses Lynx 2.8.1pre.9.

> > What can I type so that I see a list of the current config values of lynx?
>
> I haven't found a direct route, but there are a few simple links
> you can follow from any "=" document-info page [more below].

The way to "get there" has change since 2.8.1pre.9.  Now you'd start
not with the '=' page, but the forms-based 'O' page (link is near the
bottom).

For a hint to a "direct route", see the end of the last section of
"Supported URLs" (from the main Help page).  I am referring to the
current version of that, your Island.net setup may point to something
older, so try the online help link from <http://lynx.browser.org/>.

  Klaus