RE: lynx-dev Interrupting operation in process: use 'z'

From: Joris Dobbelsteen
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Interrupting operation in process: use 'z'
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:04:55 +0200

It does work, probably duo to my 'knowledge' of LYNX (none, as you can see).
I'm new to it, and I normally assume ESC cancels operations (at least in
DOS/Windows it is that way and I assumed the US keyboard is a standard), but
maybe because of the platform-independent set-up it became CTRL+G and Z.

> Well they may not work everywhere if the operation that hangs is a
> hostname lookup.  But I think they do in the Win32 versions.
>
>    Klaus

 Joris Dobbelsteen