Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.6.patch.gz

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.6.patch.gz
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:31:56 +0900

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:38:46 +0900 (JST)

> > > I found the patch of Hataguchi-san very effective so I strongly
> > > wish that the patch is adopted as soon as possible.
>
> I don't know.  It has a bad side-effect of making the status line
> blink in the case of those that are updated steadily, like the byte
> counter on a download status line.  The blinking is very unpleasant.

Well, I tried downloading a big file but it is difficult to notice
the blinking on kterm or on linux console.

I found the annoying blinking only when I logged in from my old
PC (NEX PC-98 series with DOS).

Do you really find the blinking at every time?

Anyway, I prefer the (slight?) blinking than the completely wrong
characters ;-)

Best Regards,                   2000.8.3

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>