lynx-dev Problem

From: Fiber McGee
Subject: lynx-dev Problem
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:26:08 -0600

The message below from David Brock Barber
<address@hidden> was forwarded by
one of the list maintainers.

Hi

Lynx seems to lock up when trying to access some pages.  Is there some
way of getting it to give up?  It does not seem to time out and the only
way I can continue is to terminate and restart the browser. i would also
like to know where lynx caches information so I can clean up when I have
to terminate using interupt.

I have tryed to access the help page but the link seems to be broken.

thanks
brock

Department of Computer Science          address@hidden
University of Regina                    (306) 585-4654
Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA
S4S 0A2