Re: lynx-dev White on white?

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev White on white?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:23:34 +0400 (SAMT)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

 Hi,

 The white color was choosen by me (since I was used to black background).

 On my linux console, running lss-enabled lynx the following way:
   lynx -lss=/path-to-lynx-source-tree/samples/lynx.lss -cfg=/dev/null .
(which is supposed to load only that sample lss file and read no lynx.cfg)
gives me black background.

 Sorry for a late answer.

> Any reason why lynx -prettysrc (with styles) shows tags white-on-white
> by default?
>
> Do we need more support for .lss writers, like "logical" names, or
> translations, as in
>
>  span.htmlentity=bold
>
> Ilya

 Best regards,