lynx-dev Re: LYNX: can I validate html via EMAIL?

From: Fr?d?ric L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: LYNX: can I validate html via EMAIL?
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:39:38 -0300

David Combs wrote:

> Well, that w3c thing wants me to either move the file to a
> web site, which I don't have readily at hand,

Why don't you install a simple HTTP daemon like thttpd (which
I use) to validate your files ? And you can validate them
locally if you install their validator (and Perl, libwww...).

> and the "you can also upload it, enter its name here" entry
> demands a LINK NUMBER.  Beats me.

Sorry, I don't know if you can validate by e-mail, but I
found it very easy to validate with a simple HTTP daemon.

thttpd: http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/thttpd.html

--
address@hidden, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-2717-2399 (Niter?i-RJ BR)