Re: lynx-dev memory Exhausted

From: Patrick Ash
Subject: Re: lynx-dev memory Exhausted
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:45:30 +0000

I have had this happen a few times now. usually it is after 3-4
weeks, I have not really kept  close track of it. Not a major
problem, but just an inconvenience sometimes, especially if it
happens when I am looking at something important.

Pat

--
Patrick Ash
address@hidden

This OS/2 system uptime is 1 day, 12:23 hours and 44 seconds