lynx-dev address@hidden: lynx: display charset <-> doc. charset conversi

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev address@hidden: lynx: display charset <-> doc. charset conversion using iconv]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:12:42 -0400

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net
ftp://invisible-island.net
--- Begin Message --- Subject: lynx: display charset <-> doc. charset conversion using iconv Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:57:08 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm very sorry to bother you with this.

I sent the following message to address@hidden about a week ago, but I'm
afraid it hasn't  made it to list members because I haven't subscribed
to the list (it hasn't shown up in the mailing list archive, yet.)
I'd like to see Lynx become as good a I18Nized browser as possible,
but my interest is not large enough for me to subscribe to yet another
mailing list(although I'll keep eyes on the list archive from time
to time). I also tried submitting my suggestion via the web form at
http://lynx.isc.org/todo/todo-add.html only to find that it didn't work.
Therefore, it'd be very nice if you could forward my message enclosed
below to address@hidden

Once again, very sorry to bother you and thank you for your help in
advance,

Jungshik