Re: lynx-dev lss files

From: James H. Cloos Jr.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lss files
Date: 17 Apr 2003 00:51:29 -0400

Since posting this, I edited gentoo's ebuild to leave out the config
option for the lss files.  It now works closer to what I used to get
on my earlier install.  But the background colour still changes when
I run lynx.

I now suspect slang as the relevant difference.  I found reference
to the COLORFGBG environmental in mutt's docs.  While COLORFGBG
does not make a difference in lynx, I still suspect that when
slang is not used the anomalies I saw will not show up.

Thanks for the replies on the original.

-JimC