lynx-dev patch (lazy HTuncache_current_document)

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev patch (lazy HTuncache_current_document)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:57:05 +0400 (MSD)

3-Jun-2003 15:42 Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> I think the following updates should be done before we lieve the dev
> branch:

>   f) If a document is in the cache (or the rendering is in memory), on
>      reload it should not be cleared from the cache until the
>      connection to the server is opened; if the connection fails, the
>      user should have a choice to reuse the old version;

Here it is (not much tested but looks OK):

* If a document is in the cache (the rendering is in memory), on
  reload it should not be cleared from the cache until the
  connection to the server is opened; if the connection fails, the
  user will reuse the old version (request by IZ).
  [Implementation: instead of using HTuncache_current_document() in
  LYMainLoop.c, we just mark HTMainText with HText_setNoCache().
  If HTLoad() succeeds, the old copy will be auto-uncached in HText_new(),
  otherwise we will reuse the old copy with a warning.]

 src/gridtext.c                  |    3 +--
 www/library/implemen/htaccess.c |   39 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 3 files changed, 45 insertions, 29 deletions