Re: [Lynx-dev] it doesn't render tables.... :-(

From: Seth House
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] it doesn't render tables.... :-(
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:58:59 -0700

Also many sites misuse tables. Try using Lynx to visit someone's blog
or another modern site that doesn't use tables for layout, it's
gorgeous. I have found that for displaying tabular data, Lynx can be
more effective than the popular GUI browsers. As designers move away
from these deprecated design methods Lynx users will experience less
and less frustration with uncomfortable site rendering.

- whiteinge