[Lynx-dev] Re: HTML table position text injector?

From: Matt Sisk
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: HTML table position text injector?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:19:34 -0500

Quoting Dan Jacobson <address@hidden>:
> HTML::TableExtract, HTML::Parser is way over my head.
> Anyway perhaps somebody has already made a table position text injector?

The next version of HTML::TableExtract will optionally allow access to the
entire HTML document as an element tree -- so you will be able to select a
particular table, edit the contents based on row/column, and print out the
altered HTML.

It should hit cpan within the next couple of weeks, I'm finalizing a few tests
and edge cases.

Cheers,
Matt

P.S. By element tree I mean HTML::Element and friends such as HTML::ElementTable
and HTML::TreeBuilder.