[Lynx-dev] Display issue (with <pre> and table, maybe?)

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Display issue (with <pre> and table, maybe?)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:03:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!

Find attached HTML and a "screenshot" at 80x24 of the site.

The comment is cut off on the right. (2.8.6dev.16)
It only shows "I suppos" and then the remainder which is
deemed unfit for the line on the second one. IMHO the
comment should start further on the left, not as much
on the right as now - then, wrapping would be correct.

bye,
//mirabile
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]