Re: [Lynx-dev] Developer Documentation

From: Amir Shehzad Malik
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Developer Documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:44:56 +0500

thanks again Dickey... It was very helpful to get the basic idea of things' organization... Well I would like to know a few other points... Actually the plateform I want to port it to is pSOS... and the development and build environments are of that from Trimedia....whole thing is called Trimedia... Now what I feel is that I need to concentrate on W3C linbrary... as you mentioned that its where the plateform dependent things really are... Is that right ? The Trimedia system has standard (ANSI C) compiler and build system... Now can you mention a simple sequence of steps that you guess are required to port the code to that.. I mean do I only need to make changes in W3C library things ? The things that I have felt to concentrate on are Socket calls, utility functions like sleep() etc, Threads (and other system calls if there are any).... what do you think. ?
If anyone else can help then please....
Looking for your reply...

Thanks in advance,
Aamer