Re: [Lynx-dev] Need help

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Need help
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:00:11 -0400

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Iftekhar ahmed Shimul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Concern
>
> I am trying to fire some uRL's towards some external application .

Can you be more specific. What application. Doesn't sound like you
know what a URL is, sorry.
You can pass URLs to the lynx browser.

> trying to do this in an non interactive method.But  if I execute the command
> lynx "http://xxxxxxxxx:xxxx"; i have to interact with the out put step by
> step.

The lynx browser is interactive by default.

> The out put of each step of the external application is fixed.

It would be designed thusly.

> So can you please help me leting me know whether there is any way to avoid
> this interactiveness.

1. Rewrite the application.
2. Write a wrapper script to deal with it.

> N.B:the input and out put of each step is fixed.so if there is any way to
> avoid the interactive response and provide the input by some options.Please
> be forgiving for my shortage of knowledge.

Stefan

---
Stefan Caunter
m: 905 517 0702