Re: [Lynx-dev] Is Lynx still alive?

From: Pia Mikeal
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is Lynx still alive?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:15:29 -0400 (EDT)

Thank You, Thomas! I am quite relieved to know Lynx is still alive and well! I empathize with the pain of server hardware failure and so hope they can get it back up and running for you again soon. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to maintaining Lynx! Your software has made a tremendous difference to me, to my husband and to many of my friends. We are blind and found it so much more enjoyable to use than other browsers with our screen readers, that it played a prominent role in kindling my passion for computer science, open source and Linux (which is now what I in turn support to earn my daily bread). Thank you, sincerely! You have made a great positive difference in our lives with this software.

Kind Regards,

Pia Mikeal
System Administrator
Markey Center for Structural Biology