Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx -dump -width caps out at 1000 characters

From: Jay Hacker
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx -dump -width caps out at 1000 characters
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:45:27 -0400

They are normal <p> paragraphs, not under my control, and I probably
don't have a million characters, but I might have 100k, and I don't
know a priori what the maximum might be.  I don't need them to
actually render on the screen (which is why I'm using -dump); I wanted
to use Lynx as an HTML-to-text converter in an application where it's
important that paragraphs stay together.  Due to Lynx's limitations, I
decided on BoilerPipe, which seems to do fine.  Thank you for your
help.