[Lynx-dev] Make a patch under Debian

From: Stéphane Aulery
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Make a patch under Debian
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:34:09 +0100

Hello,

I corrected the translation files for multiple languages where possible in
relation to this bug http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=484250

I proceeded as described in the README file using the sources of the current
version lynx-cur.tgz.

My directory lynx2-8-8 contains another directory orig/lynx2-8-8 with the
originial sources.

When I enter the command "$ make lynx.patch" I get the following message:

make: No rule to make target 'lynx.patch'. Stop.

What did I miss? How do I make a patch to correct?

Otherwise I could send a patch (with diff-u) for each modified file.

Regards,

PS: I use Debian testing

--
Stéphane Aulery