[Lynx-dev] lynx not working on new Mac

From: Matthew Yasner
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx not working on new Mac
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:21:57 -0800

I've been using the 2.8.7dev.13 (01 Feb 2009) release of lynx for years on one of the first Intel iMacs under OS X 10.6. I simply use one function (lynx -dump website.org) to get a listing of URLS at one of our websites.

I recently moved to a new iMac (i7) running OS X 10.8. When I run the same version on the new Mac I get the message:

-bash: /usr/bin/lynx: Bad CPU type in executable

Would anyone be able to help me solve this error?

Thank you,
Matthew

--
Managing Editor