[Lynx-dev] linuxquestions.org and lynx

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] linuxquestions.org and lynx
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:37:27 -0500 (EST)

A long time ago I somcreated an account on linuxquestions.org. I returned and reset my password and have been having trouble first logging into linuxquestions.org and once I logged into linuxquestions.org I found I could not create a thread on the slackware-installation forum because the continue button that had to be hit was unimplemented with the current version of lynx and even though numbered links were enabled that button did not get a number. I contacted the site's support and was told that lynx users regularly post questions to linuxquestions.org. So, is that a b.s. response from linuxquestions.org or do I need to fine tune my lynx configuration file(s) to make accessibility to linuxquestions.org work? I hope there's at least one other user on this list that regularly uses lynx to access and post questions on linuxquestions.org that can set me straight on the linuxquestions.org site.